Get to Know Bill Me Later®
|Go back to home|
Here’s how Bill Me Later®
works with PayPaltm.
- Apply for Bill Me Later® today or during PayPaltm checkout. Just answer two quick questions, accept the terms and get a decision in seconds.
- For future purchases, you’ll simply select Bill Me Later as your preferred way to pay.
- You’ll receive an email when your monthly
statement is ready.
Subject to credit approval. See Terms
Bill Me Later special financing is a great way to buy what you want. Look for offers – such as 6 months special financing when you spend $99 or more, during checkout with PayPal. You can take advantage of financing offers on multiple purchases up to your available credit line.
You can avoid interest charges.
- Look for your monthly statement reminder by email. (Bill Me Later accounts are paperless)
- You can also view your account information online at any time through PayPal.com to stay on top of purchases and make payments.
- Pay the amount financed for the purchases in full by your promotion expiration date on your statement.
- We’ll help you keep track of when each promotional balance is due.
Your money. Your choice.
- If you’d like to take more time to pay, interest will accumulate at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the date of the purchase.
- The accumulated or “deferred” interest will be added to your account balance when the promotional period for the purchase expires, if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available on your statement and online at any time – so you can stay informed along the way.
You can use your Bill Me Later credit line at most places PayPal is accepted – online and offline. To speed through checkout even faster, during your
account set up, choose your credit line as your preferred payment method for your online and offline purchases with PayPal. Visit shopping.paypal.com to see a list of stores where you can use your credit line with your PayPal account.
Get more flexibility when you need to send money to friends and family.
You can still send money in a few clicks with PayPal – and now when you choose Bill Me Later, you’ll get more time to pay.
Here’s how it works:
- Log into PayPal.com and select the Send Money tab.
- Enter the recipient’s email address or phone number, amount, and transaction type.
- Click Change to select Bill Me Later as your payment method if it’s not already set.
- Confirm your payment details, and you’re done.
- Your transaction will appear on your monthly Bill Me Later statement.
(You’ll get an email when your statement is ready and you can pay your bill through PayPal.com).
Are there fees if I choose Bill Me Later when I use PayPal to send money?
When you use Bill Me Later to send money with PayPal, a flat fee of 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction is included in your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit/credit card to send money through PayPal. If you’re sending money to friends or family, you can choose to add the fee to your total amount (which means you pay the fee), or have it deducted from the recipient’s amount (which means they pay the fee). If you’re sending money to pay for a purchase, the seller pays the fee.
Note: You cannot use Bill Me Later to send money to friends or family internationally. If you are sending money to pay for a purchase, you can use Bill Me Later as long as the currency selected is US dollars. You also cannot use Bill Me Later to send money on your mobile device just yet.Back to Top
You can review your purchase history, pay your balances, check promotional offers and see upcoming payment due dates through PayPal.com. Bill Me Later is paperless, so be sure to look for your monthly statement reminder by email.
You have choices:
- Pay immediately.
- If you have promotional financing purchases, you can pay before your promotional financing period ends to avoid interest (minimum monthly payments may still be required).
- You can also spread out your payments over time with interest (minimum monthly payments may be required).
Here’s how to schedule or make a payment:
- You will receive an email notification when your statement is ready.
- Log in to PayPal.com and click on the Schedule Payment button within your account.
- Choose the payment date and enter the amount due. Remember, to avoid late fees, please choose a date before your actual payment due date.
- You can pay your Bill Me Later bill using your bank account or your PayPal balance. (Sorry, no cash or debit/ credit card payments).
More ways you can schedule or make a payment:
- Start by logging into BillMeLater.com and choose the Payment Center option at the top.
- Enter the amount, select the date and funding source.
- Select Next to confirm your payment.
You can also:
- Pay by phone through our automated service at 1.866.380.3752.
- Talk to a Customer Service agent at 1.866.528.3733.
- Or pay by mail by sending your check or money order to:
Bill Me Later, P.O. Box 105658, Atlanta, GA, 30348-5658
Please include your Bill Me Later account number (this can be found on your account statement) on your check or money order. Remember, we don’t accept cash or debit/ credit card payments. Please do not send payments to the merchant where you made a purchase.
If you still have questions, please call Customer Service at 1.866.528.3733 from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern.
Back to Top
With PayPal and Bill Me Later, you can shop and pay for your purchases with confidence knowing your financial information is secure no matter how you
choose to pay.
Your transactions are monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by a dedicated team of security specialists. If you ever notice a charge on your account for something you didn’t authorize, report it immediately to PayPal Customer Service. If we find that someone has used your PayPal account without your permission we’ll cover you for the full amount on every unauthorized transaction.
You’re also covered with Zero Fraud Liability.
Bill Me Later is designed with features to help protect against unauthorized use of your account. In addition to PayPal’s security, Bill Me Later provides Zero Fraud Liability protection; the same protection provided by most major credit cards. This means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.
Backed by PayPal Purchase Protection.
When you check out with PayPal and use Bill Me Later to pay, PayPal Purchase Protection covers you. If an eligible item doesn’t arrive, or doesn’t match the seller’s description, PayPal Purchase Protection will reimburse you for the full purchase price of the item plus shipping costs. Note: Purchase Protection does not cover certain types of purchases (such as vehicles and services) or items that you purchase in person. (see eligibility)
Back to Top
Check out our FAQs to learn more or call Customer Service at 1.866.528.3733 from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern.
Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
*The Annual Percentage Rate is 19.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2.00.